American Academy of Financial Management® ( AAFM® )
- AAFM ®, American Academy of Financial Management ® is a US-Based board of Standards and Accreditation Council for management professionals , Established in 1996. AAFM® is a member of Global Academy of Finance & Management® ( GAFM®).
- According to US Department of Labor , Occupational Outlook Handbook 2010-2011 Edition , AAFM® is one of the main sources for supportive information about USA Industry Employment *.
- AAFM® recognized as a global Organization and certification body that recognizes the highest criteria in academic standards, exams, assessment, metrics, industry experience, ethics, and continuing education mandates.
- According to Association of Collegiate Business Schools and Programs ( ACBSP ), AAFM® is a world-wide board of standards for business professionals and executives with members in over 100 countries worldwide , Representative offices in the US , Latin and South America, China, India ,Australia , Hong Kong , Singapore , The Middle East , EU and more..**
- According to the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business ( AACSB ) , The AAFM® American Academy of Financial Management® Board of Standards officially recognized by AACSB International accredited business schools on Feb. 11, 2003 ***
American Academy Successful Training Programs in Middle East Regions includes :
2- Saudi Arabia
Please contact the Chapter for more information : firstname.lastname@example.org
*US Department of Labor , Occupational outlook handbook, 2010-11
**ACBSP and AAFM™ Global Training Alliance
*** AACSB / AAFM Official Accreditation